When it's time to go

Once again I wear my braces
They tangle my tongue, bad frases
I cant speak without feeling guilt
Maybe I should shut up and quit

I have waited too long
To listen to sad songs
Having my ears listen to
All merry and happy tunes

No sadness on demand
I think it was a big fraud
Because my soul howls

It cries and craves tears
That's the food that heals
Nourishment from slow melodies

The end, once again, feels near
It's coming to me as I kneel
I pray for answers and God listens
Why am I scared? If I go, I'll wear mittens

Nothing is mine, nor have I belonged
It's just me, my thoughts and my soul
I don't need fake eyes and tight ropes
For emotions I have my own

Fake gold overflows the cliff
Fools love it a lot, climb it with heels
They weight it and need more

I seek for silence in paper cups
Has an insulating brown bow
And tastes just like my home

The eyes of a stranger glaze
Looking at an unpenetrable maze
Nobody knows that's my safe place
I leave them tongue tied and amazed

On the outside I'm a child
But my mind's strange and wild
Why on Pluto's name would I lie?
I see your pity eyes, I will cry

Solitude it's my dear husband
I decided to marry him when I was bold
I knew he wouldn't cheat or leave me

But now it's me that says farewell
To the place I will always love
And it's a million miles away

I'm facing with an end that will take
Plenty of sober tears to forget and heal
It was destined to be this year
I just never saw it coming this near

Yes, it has arrived!
Time to say goodbye
To my home, a beehive
I promise I'll be a good bee

Oh, fate!, such a distant face
I now call all the ghosts
Of my never-ending school years

Hey, to all of you!
Delicious crimes I committed
I will walk out with my head tall

Forget all the bad times
Embrace all the laughs
Remember all the love
And be done with it all

Future arrived today,
The feeling remains
It is a viscous shame
I can't write a good verse

Comentarios